Author/Business & Personal Coach/Trainer/Speaker/Real Estate Broker, Property & Lifestyle Developer/Producer
Australian who has been blessed to have travelled and lived in many cities around the world. While in Sydney, Australia, I attended Sydney Business College with a focus on marketing & publishing.
The experience that I gained through my travels would not trade for anything in the World. I so appreciate learning about different cultures, traditions and thinking styles, not to mention the languages.
For the past 30 years or so, I have been blessed to live in Beverly Hills, California and enjoyed working with clients as they transitioned from one lifestyle to another...including entrepreneurs, celebrities, company executives and families. It has been very rewarding
Studied in the Middle East, Australia and began working at the Sydney Morning Herald, The Telegraph, B&T Magazine and became the Editor for the B&T Yearly guidebook. In Los Angeles, my work at Architectural Digest Magazine introduced me to the many different lifestyles one can create and live through each home.
.That experience helped me transition my own lifestyle after having walked away from a bitter divorce, into the real estate industry. Guiding clients as they transitioned from one lifestyle into another - with every house move, their lifestyle changed. My passion for homes led me to become a designer/general contractor where I began building and developing homes for my clients, and for my self. To learn more about her work, visit www.green4life.net
This career gave me wings to fly...affording me trips to exotic places and living a jet-set lifestyle. But, I finally found myself feeling a sense of emptiness no money could fill up. That is when I had to stop everything and discover what is all this about.
The self-exile helped me discover what really mattered in life. My busy lifestyle had me totally disconnected from my 4 Inner tools. Once I re-discovered them, I began to create a new lifestyle strategy. Hence the creation of my bestselling book "Jump-Start Your Life" which led me to become a Lifestyle & Real Estate business developer.
This journey to success was a difficult one, but I am glad that I walked through it. It transformed my life from 'ordinary' to extraordinary' and inspired me to teach others. In this world, anything is possible...so Let's awaken your power (Genie) within and live your truth!
Rewards of Triumph
As a self-made successful entrepreneur I have been recognized and honored consistently:
- Leading an International Real Estate company to expansion and help create a luxury lifestyle and Homes Magazine
- Participate in the establishment of a sales team for a $500Million real estate development project in South America
- Awarded "Advocate Business Woman of the Year" by the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
- "Leader in The Real Estate Industry" Award by the Los Angeles Business Journal
- Featured on Fox Magazine Show
- General Contractor & Real Estate Broker of her own company
- Listed in The World's Who is Who of Women Directory
- Producer of "Gang of Hope" videos for children
- Produced and directed a documentary "Broken Promises - Where is the Love"
- Producer of "Jump-Start Your Life" TV Shows on LA Cable Channel
- Talk Show host on KRLA 870AM
- Past Board Member of LAUSD Adopt-A-School program
- Affiliated with General Colin Powell's Americas Promise Alliance - For Children's Better Education