Entreprenuer/Business & Personal Coach/Trainer/Real Estate Broker, Property & Lifestyle Developer
An entrepreneur who has been blessed to have travelled and lived in many cities around the world. While in Sydney, Australia, Silva attended Sydney Business College with a focus on marketing & publishing.
The experience that she gained through her travels would not trade for anything in the World. Silva appreciates learning about different cultures, traditions and thinking styles, not to mention the languages. That experience continues to empower her business as she works with many clients around the world.
For the past 30 years or so, she has lived in Beverly Hills, California and enjoyed working with clients through her real estate business, helping them transition from one lifestyle to another. This has included entrepreneurs, celebrities, company executives and families. It has been very rewarding
Studied in the Middle East, Australia and began working at the Sydney Morning Herald, The Telegraph, B&T Magazine and became the Editor for the B&T Yearly guidebook. In Los Angeles, her work at Architectural Digest Magazine introduced her to the many different lifestyles one can create and live through each home.
That experience helped me transition my own lifestyle after having walked away from a bitter and abuse marriage with zero money, into the real estate industry. Guiding clients as they transitioned from one lifestyle into another - with every house move, their lifestyle changed. Her lifestyle changed and her passion for homes led Silva to become a designer/general contractor where she began building and developing her own homes, and for her clients.To learn more about her work, visit www.green4life.net
This career gave Silva wings to fly...trips to exotic places and living a jet-set lifestyle. But, finally found herself feeling a sense of emptiness no money could fill up. That is when she took time out to discover what is all this about.
The self-exile helped Silva discover that she had become disconnected from her 4 Inner tools. Busy trying to fulfil other people's vision for her life instead of her own. From that experience, her bestselling book "Jump-Start Your Life" was created. That led her to become a Lifestyle & Real Estate business developer.
This journey to success involved overcoming many challenges, but Silva is glad that she walked through them. It transformed her life from 'ordinary' to extraordinary' and inspired Silva to teach others. In this world, anything is possible...so Let's awaken your power (Genie) within and live your truth!
Rewards of Triumph
As a self-made successful entrepreneur I have been recognized and honored consistently:
- Leading an International Real Estate company to expansion and help create a luxury lifestyle and Homes Magazine
- Participate in the establishment of a sales team for a $500Million real estate development project in South America
- Awarded "Advocate Business Woman of the Year" by the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
- "Leader in The Real Estate Industry" Award by the Los Angeles Business Journal
- Featured on Fox Magazine Show
- General Contractor & Real Estate Broker of her own company
- Listed in The World's Who is Who of Women Directory
- Producer of "Gang of Hope" videos for children
- Produced and directed a documentary "Broken Promises - Where is the Love"
- Producer of "Jump-Start Your Life" TV Shows on LA Cable Channel
- Talk Show host on KRLA 870AM
- Past Board Member of LAUSD Adopt-A-School program
- Affiliated with General Colin Powell's Americas Promise Alliance - For Children's Better Education