Media and Speaking Requests
Silva is a transformational leader and a creative force who is dedicated to cultivating the passions of others through constant encouragement, coaching, and personal training.
Through her own personal and professional adventures Silva is able to guide entrepreneurs and corporate executives to discover the powerful tools to increase profits while increasing teamwork and leadership skills.
She is able to inspire employees and leaders to embrace their ability to step outside of their comfort zone, reach for the goals and make it happen.
Silva Mirzoian is a dynamic Lifestyle Developer, Real Estate Broker, Author and Speaker spearheading empowering programs for all those who want to turn their dreams into a successful empire. She consistently engages in discussions that aid in nurturing people throughout their journey to success. To request an interview, please send us a request via the contact page.
The following are a few of Silva’s Speaking & Training Topics:
- Increase productivity - Connecting the corporate mission with the Executive/Employee mission.
- Mastering Life & Career
- Increase retention of New/Producing Real Estate Agents - It's not always about more listings.
- Empower employees through the T.E.A.R formula - Connecting their success to your company's success.
- The Power of Femininity; Harnessing The Power of Women Executives/Employees to expand your market share
- Building Wealth Through Real Estate - Build your career as a Realtor, Real Estate Investor through Flipping
- Connecting to Your Emotional Intelligence - Discover the T.E.A.R formula to create your success in business & life.
- How to transition into your new lifestyle - Eliminating resistance and increasing abundance
To book Silva Mirzoian for an upcoming event or speaking engagement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
click here. Available as Keynote speaking/Training or consulting sessions: Ask for the different rates. Looking forward to empowering your audience together.
Partial Client List:
*Los Angeles Times Business Conference *RE/MAX International *Keller & Williams Real Estate *YOU Women Network Burbank City
*Borders Book Stores *Coldwell Banker *Bulldog Realtors *Rotary Club of Century City *Fidelity Title Company *Curves
*Intimo Lingerie *YES Women Network *NEW Entrepreneur *Women Professional Women in Travel *P.O.W.E.R. Centre
*Fred Sands Realtors *Beverly Hills Board of Realtors *Inglewood Board of Realtors *Insurance Women of Los Angeles
*Rotary Club of Pacific Palisades *Granada Hills High School *Bethesda House *Work Centre Los Angeles *Youth Empowerment Org.
*Armenian American Chamber of Commerce *American Business Women Association *Glendale Burbank Legal Secretaries
*The Salvation Army Transitional Home Center *Upward Bound House of Santa Monica *Hamazkaine & Galstaun High School
*EDD – Employment Development Department